A bill to legalize medical cannabis has enough votes to be passed into law in Costa Rica, according to Representative Marvin Delgado Attencio, the lawmaker who initially introduced the bill in 2014. According to Attencio, the bill will be voted on in time to pass plenary by May 1st. If the bill is passed into …
Tag: costa rica medical cannabis
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!