A new Pew Research Center poll has found that a minority of police officers in the United States support a full-blown prohibition on cannabis. According to the survey of almost 8,000 active-duty police officers; 32% believe that cannabis should be legal for both recreational and medical purposes; an additional 37% believe that it should be …
Tag: cops weed
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!