A new study published in the journal Addiction has examined the way cannabis consumers determine the potency of cannabis, and how much they use when rolling joints. Researchers from the Clinical Psychopharmacology Unit of the University College London, and the Department of Psychology from the College of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Exeter, examined a group of …
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!