A Texas bill to make legal cannabis a constitutional right has been filed in the state’s legislature. State Representative Donna Howard filed HJR 46 late last week. The measure is a “constitutional amendment directing the legislature to authorize and regulate the possession, cultivation, and sale of cannabis.” The proposal joins several other measures that have …
Tag: Constitutional Amendment
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!