The proponents of Oregon’s Measure 80 – which would have legalized cannabis in Oregon but failed narrowly in the 2012 election – will begin circulating and gathering signatures next month for two new cannabis legalization initiatives aimed at the 2014 ballot; one is a state-law change, and one is a constitutional amendment. “We will have …
Tag: consitutional amendment
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!