By Paul Armentano, NORML More than six out of ten Connecticut voters favor legalizing marijuana use by adults, according to statewide polling conducted by Quinnipiac University. Sixty-three percent of respondents said that they favored permitting adults to legally possess personal use quantities of cannabis. Only 34 percent of voters opposed this idea.
Tag: connecticut poll
- Bipartisan Bill to Legalize Marijuana Deliveries Filed in Washington State
- Wisconsin Governor Announces Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!