By Paul Armentano, NORML More than six out of ten Connecticut voters favor legalizing marijuana use by adults, according to statewide polling conducted by Quinnipiac University. Sixty-three percent of respondents said that they favored permitting adults to legally possess personal use quantities of cannabis. Only 34 percent of voters opposed this idea.
Tag: connecticut poll
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
- Study Says “CBD Shows Similar Efficacy in the Severe Pediatric Epilepsies to Other Antiepileptic Drugs”
- Utah Voters Pass Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
- Medical Marijuana Legalized in Missouri
- Michigan Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- New Study “Confirm the Anxiolytic-Like Properties of CBD”
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!