By Paul Armentano, NORML More than six out of ten Connecticut voters favor legalizing marijuana use by adults, according to statewide polling conducted by Quinnipiac University. Sixty-three percent of respondents said that they favored permitting adults to legally possess personal use quantities of cannabis. Only 34 percent of voters opposed this idea.
Tag: connecticut poll
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!