Connecticut Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 1/2 oz (first offense) Civil Penalty Incarceration: N/A Fine: $150 Less than 1/2 oz (subsequent offense) Civil Penalty Incarceration: N/A Fine: $500 1/2 – less than 4 oz (first offense) Misdemeanor Incarceration: 1 year Fine: $1,000 1/2 – less than 4 oz (subsequent offense) Felony Incarceration: 5 years …
Tag: Connecticut Marijuana Possession Laws
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!