Connecticut Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 1/2 oz (first offense) Civil Penalty Incarceration: N/A Fine: $150 Less than 1/2 oz (subsequent offense) Civil Penalty Incarceration: N/A Fine: $500 1/2 – less than 4 oz (first offense) Misdemeanor Incarceration: 1 year Fine: $1,000 1/2 – less than 4 oz (subsequent offense) Felony Incarceration: 5 years …
Tag: Connecticut Marijuana Possession Laws
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!