Federal legislation that would protect state marijuana laws, and those following them, has been reintroduced in Congress. Congressmember Suzan DelBene (D-WA-01) has reintroduced the State Marijuana And Regulatory Tolerance Enforcement Act – H.R. 3534 – which prohibits marijuana consumers and businesses from being prosecuted by the federal government if they are following their state’s marijuana …
Tag: Congresswoman Suzan DelBene marijuana
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!