The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court has ruled, in a unanimous decision, that law enforcement can’t use the smell of unburnt cannabis as probable cause to search a person’s vehicle, regardless of how strong the smell. “[W]e are not confident, at least on this record, that a human nose can discern reliably the presence of a …
Tag: commonwealth v. cruz
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
- Study Finds Medical Marijuana Associated With 30% Reduction in Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions, 29% Reduction in Medicaid Spending
- Study: Cannabigerol May Treat Neuroinflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Are Now Qualifying Medical Cannabis Conditions in Minnesota
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!