Lawmakers in Palm Beach County, Florida have voted 4 to 1 to pass a measure that establishes a ticket for those caught possessing up to 20 grams of cannabis, similar to laws passed recently in Miami-Dade, Florida’s largest county, as well as Broward County, Key West, West Palm Beach and Hallandale Beach. Under the new …
Tag: commissioner steven abrams
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!