The Colorado Department of Agriculture announced late this week that it has officially adopted the state’s first-ever rules and regulations for industrial hemp, following the state’s recent legalization of hemp production. The new rules, which are in immediate effect, allows hemp producers to begin registering with the Department’s industrial hemp program beginning March 1st.
Tag: colroado department of agriculture
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!