The Colorado Department of Agriculture announced late this week that it has officially adopted the state’s first-ever rules and regulations for industrial hemp, following the state’s recent legalization of hemp production. The new rules, which are in immediate effect, allows hemp producers to begin registering with the Department’s industrial hemp program beginning March 1st.
Tag: colroado department of agriculture
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
- Study Says “CBD Shows Similar Efficacy in the Severe Pediatric Epilepsies to Other Antiepileptic Drugs”
- Utah Voters Pass Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
- Medical Marijuana Legalized in Missouri
- Michigan Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- New Study “Confirm the Anxiolytic-Like Properties of CBD”
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!