New legislation in Colorado would legalize the delivery of marijuana by licensed businesses to anyone 21 and older. Senate Bill 192 would allow for medical marijuana dispensaries and recreational cannabis outlets to deliver marijuana to their customer’s homes, so long as they apply for and receive a delivery license from the state. The measure was …
Tag: colorado weed deliveries
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!