A new study commissioned by the Colorado Tourism Office has found that almost half of those visiting Colorado from another state last year had their decision to choose Colorado as a travel destination influenced by the fact that cannabis is legal. For the study, Strategic Marketing and Research Insights conducted a 33-question survey on 3,254 …
Tag: Colorado Tourism Office
Study: 49% of Those Visiting Colorado Last Year Had Their Decision Influenced by Cannabis Being Legal
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!