Colorado Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less Penalty: None 1 to 2 ounces Penalty: Petty offense, potential $100 fine. 2 to 6 ounces Penalty: Misdemeanor, up to a year in jail and/or a $700 fine. 6 to 12 ounces Penalty: Misdemeanor with 6 to 18 months behind bars and/or a …
Tag: Colorado Marijuana Possession Laws
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!