In a historic decision, the United States Supreme Court today dismissed Nebraska and Oklahoma’s lawsuit challenging Colorado’s law that allows for the legal possession, cultivation and retail distribution of cannabis. The lawsuit against Colorado’s cannabis law was filed in December, 2014 by the attorneys general for Nebraska and Oklahoma, who argued that the state’s decision …
Tag: colorado marijuana law
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!