A bill to allow those convicted of a marijuana possession misdemeanor to have the conviction sealed from their criminal record has been approved by Colorado’s full legislature. House Bill 1266 has now been approved by the full House of Representatives and Senate, sending it to Governor John Hickenlooper for consideration. Hickenlooper has yet to state …
Tag: colorado House Bill 1266
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!