By Associated Press Colorado is moving toward limiting growing marijuana at home under a bill that sets a max of 12 plants per residential property. A House committee voted 11-2 Monday to curb the nation’s most generous allowances for growing pot at home. Colorado currently allows medical pot patients to grow up to 99 plants, …
Tag: Colorado grow limit
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!