For the first time, there was over $100 million in legal cannabis sold in just one month in Colorado, with $100.6 million sold in August. In August, there was $59.2 million in recreational cannabis sold, and $41.4 million in medical cannabis sold, according to numbers released by the Colorado Department of Revenue. These sales resulted …
Tag: Colorado Department of Revenue marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!