Colorado officials have released the Guide to Worker Safety and Health in the Marijuana Industry. According to the guide’s official intro, it is “intended to help assist employers in the marijuana industry build occupational safety and health programs.” It was created by a Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment working group that included …
Tag: Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment
- cannabis workers, cannabis workers safety, cannabisindustry, colorado cannabis, Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment, colorado marijuana, colorado weed, Guide to Worker Safety and Health in the Marijuana Industry, marijuana industry, marijuana workers, marijuana workers safety, pot workers, weed industry, weed workers, workers safety
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!