Colorado officials have released the Guide to Worker Safety and Health in the Marijuana Industry. According to the guide’s official intro, it is “intended to help assist employers in the marijuana industry build occupational safety and health programs.” It was created by a Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment working group that included …
Tag: Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment
- cannabis workers, cannabis workers safety, cannabisindustry, colorado cannabis, Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment, colorado marijuana, colorado weed, Guide to Worker Safety and Health in the Marijuana Industry, marijuana industry, marijuana workers, marijuana workers safety, pot workers, weed industry, weed workers, workers safety
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
- Study Finds Medical Marijuana Associated With 30% Reduction in Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions, 29% Reduction in Medicaid Spending
- Study: Cannabigerol May Treat Neuroinflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Are Now Qualifying Medical Cannabis Conditions in Minnesota
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!