Colorado Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less Penalty: None 1 to 2 ounces Penalty: Petty offense, potential $100 fine. 2 to 6 ounces Penalty: Misdemeanor, up to a year in jail and/or a $700 fine. 6 to 12 ounces Penalty: Misdemeanor with 6 to 18 months behind bars and/or a …
Tag: colorado cannabis possession laws
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!