Colorado Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less Penalty: None 1 to 2 ounces Penalty: Petty offense, potential $100 fine. 2 to 6 ounces Penalty: Misdemeanor, up to a year in jail and/or a $700 fine. 6 to 12 ounces Penalty: Misdemeanor with 6 to 18 months behind bars and/or a …
Tag: colorado cannabis possession laws
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!