The Colorado Board of Health has given approval to over $8 million in state-funded research on the benefits of medical cannabis. The studies will examine whether cannabis can treat a variety of conditions, including inflammatory bowel disease, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and pediatric brain tumors. “This is new and uncharted territory,” says Dr. Larry …
Tag: colorado board of health
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!