In a landmark ruling Colombia’s Supreme Court has decriminalized the cultivation of up to 20 cannabis plants, making it no longer a criminal or civil offense. In Colombia, the possession of up to 20 grams of cannabis was decriminalized in 2012, though the cultivation of cannabis wasn’t. In their ruling the Court threw out a …
Tag: colombia decrim
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!