Cannabidiol (CBD), a major non-psychotomimetic constituent of the cannabis plant, protects against cocaine-induced seizures, according to a study published by the U.S. National Institute of Health, and published in print by the journal Neurotoxicology. “[Cannabidiol] has therapeutic potential for certain psychiatric and neurological disorders”, states the study’s researchers. “Studies in laboratory animals and limited human …
Tag: cocaine seizures
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!