The Coalition to Regulate Marijuana says it’s collected over 170,000 signatures to put their cannabis legalization initiative to a vote in Nevada. The group plans to submit the signature’s to the Clark County Clerk’s office on Wednesday. Once the clerk’s office verifies that at least 102,000 of the 170,000 signatures are valid (from registered Nevada …
Tag: Coalition to Regulate Marijuana
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!