An initiative which would fully legalize the possession, use and transfer of up to an ounce of cannabis in Michigan’s capital of Lansing has been officially placed on the November ballot, after the state verified that over 4,200 valid signatures had been submitted.
Tag: coalition for a safer lansing
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!