A new study being published in the upcoming issue of the journal CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabidiol (CBD) can treat newborn brain damage, and can do so when administered longer after a dramatic event than other treatment options. According to …
Tag: CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!