Senate Bill 5052, a Washington measure to close every medical cannabis dispensary that’s not licensed with the state’s Liquor and Cannabis Board while drastically reducing the amount of cannabis qualified patients can possess and cultivate, takes full effect on July 1st. Senate Bill 5052 – signed into law by Governor Jay Inslee on April 24, …
Tag: clear choice cannabis
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!