Legislation that would seal the records for marijuana charges one year after the sentence is completed has been filed in the U.S. Congress. The Clean Slate Act (HR 6669) was introduced by Representatives Lisa Blunt Rochester (D) and Rod Blum (R) along with 20 additional cosponsors. The measure would allow marijuana-related charges to be sealed …
Tag: Clean Slate Act
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!