At a listening session with sheriffs President Donald Trump threatened to “destroy” the career of a lawmaker in support of civil asset forfeiture reform. Asset forfeiture is a law enforcement practice in which cash and property is seized from someone who is charged of a crime – typically a drug-related crime – but before they …
Tag: Civil Asset Forfeiture donald trump
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!