The Cincinnati City Council gave unanimous approval Wednesday to a measure allowing for the expungement of cannabis possession misdemeanors. The proposal, put forth by Councilmember Charlie Winburn, is supported by Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell. The proposed law, which now heads to Mayor John Cranley for consideration (though the Council has well more than enough …
Tag: cincinnati expungement
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!