Chuck Rosenberg, head of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), will resign at the end of the week, according to law enforcement officials. According to a report today by the New York Times, Rosenberg plans to retire as he’s become convinced that President Trump has little respect for the law. Rosenberg, who was appointed by President Barack …
Tag: Chuck Rosenberg retiring
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!