The Argentinian providence of Chubut has become the first jurisdiction in South America to legalize the medical use of cannabis after Governor Mario Das Neves signed legislation into law. The new law will allows those with epilepsy and “other pathologies that the provincial health minister deems appropriate” to use low-THC cannabis oil for medical purposes. …
Tag: Chubut medical marijuana
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!