The Argentinian providence of Chubut has become the first jurisdiction in South America to legalize the medical use of cannabis after Governor Mario Das Neves signed legislation into law. The new law will allows those with epilepsy and “other pathologies that the provincial health minister deems appropriate” to use low-THC cannabis oil for medical purposes. …
Tag: Chubut medical marijuana
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!