A new study published recently by the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine has found that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound found in cannabis, can prevent seizures in those with chronic epilepsy, and can decreased neuronal damage caused by seizures. The study was also published by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “The study was …
Tag: chronic epilepsy
Study: CBD Can Prevent Seizures in Those with Chronic Epilepsy, Decrease Neuronal Damage Caused by Seizures
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Lead to Deficits Associated With Schizophrenia, Finds Study
- Study: Cannabis May Help Control Hospital and Community-Acquired MRSA
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.