A new study published recently by the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine has found that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound found in cannabis, can prevent seizures in those with chronic epilepsy, and can decreased neuronal damage caused by seizures. The study was also published by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “The study was …
Tag: chronic epilepsy
Study: CBD Can Prevent Seizures in Those with Chronic Epilepsy, Decrease Neuronal Damage Caused by Seizures
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!