A new study published recently by the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine has found that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound found in cannabis, can prevent seizures in those with chronic epilepsy, and can decreased neuronal damage caused by seizures. The study was also published by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “The study was …
Tag: chronic epilepsy
Study: CBD Can Prevent Seizures in Those with Chronic Epilepsy, Decrease Neuronal Damage Caused by Seizures
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!