Just days after saying he would consider doing so this summer, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon has commuted the sentence of Jeff Mizanskey, a 61-year old man who has been in prison for over 20 years without parole over a cannabis-related charge. This will make him immediately eligible for parole. “It’s amazing,” says Chris Mizanskey, Jeff’s …
Tag: Chris Mizanskey
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!