Washington State’s House of Representatives has voted unanimously, 97 to 0, to pass Senate Bill 6206, a bill authorizing the state Department of Agriculture to license farmers interested in cultivated hemp for research purposes. Given that the measure has already passed the Senate 48 to 1, it will now go to Governor Jay Inslee for …
Tag: chris hurst
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!