Legislation (House Bill 5450) to legalize the medical use of cannabis for those under 18 has been signed into law by Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy after being approved 152 to 24 by the state’s legislature. The new law also protects nurses who administer medical cannabis to qualified patients in hospitals from any criminal, civil, …
Tag: chris collibee
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!