Legislation (House Bill 5450) to legalize the medical use of cannabis for those under 18 has been signed into law by Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy after being approved 152 to 24 by the state’s legislature. The new law also protects nurses who administer medical cannabis to qualified patients in hospitals from any criminal, civil, …
Tag: chris collibee
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!