The Milwaukee Common Council has voted to significantly reduce the penalty for the possession of up to 25 grams of cannabis. The proposal, which was approved with a 10 to 3 vote, would reduce the penalty from a $500 fine, to a maximum fine of $50. The measure now goes to Mayor Tom Barrett for …
Tag: chris ahmuty
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!