Isabelle Allende Bussi, President of Chile’s Senate, has introduced legislation to legalize the possession, use and private cultivation of recreational cannabis. Senators Fulvio Rossi, Alfonso de Urresti, Carlos Montes, and Juan Pablo Letelier are cosponsors of the motion. “It is important to legislate on this matter and regarding fundamental rights we must catch up to …
Tag: chile senate
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!