Isabelle Allende Bussi, President of Chile’s Senate, has introduced legislation to legalize the possession, use and private cultivation of recreational cannabis. Senators Fulvio Rossi, Alfonso de Urresti, Carlos Montes, and Juan Pablo Letelier are cosponsors of the motion. “It is important to legislate on this matter and regarding fundamental rights we must catch up to …
Tag: chile senate
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!