Mississippi’s full Legislature has passed a bill that would prevent the establishment of probable cause to remove a child from a parent based solely on the parent’s marijuana use. House Bill 652 was passed by the Senate with a 50 to 2 vote earlier this month, and a few days after was concurred by the …
Tag: child custody marijuana
Mississippi Legislature Passes Bill Preventing Probable Cause to Remove a Child from Home Based Solely on Parent’s Marijuana Use
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!