By Daniel Fisher, Forbes.com Who says arbitration is stacked against the little guy? The Connecticut Supreme Court this week reversed a lower court and reinstated a state employee who’d been fired for smoking marijuana on the job, siding with his union and an arbitrator who said the punishment was too harsh — even though the …
Tag: Chief Justice Chase T. Rogers
- Chief Justice Chase T. Rogers, Connecticut, connecticut cannabis, connecticut marijuana, Connecticut supreme court, First National Supermarkets v. Retail, Gregory Linhoff, seiu, Service Employees International Union, Smoking cannabis On The Job, Smoking Marijuana On The Job, tate of Connecticut v. Conn. Employees Union Independent, University of Connecticut Health Center, Wholesale & Chain Store Food Employees Local 338
- Massachusetts Approves State’s First Recreational Marijuana Business License
- New York: Governor-Commissioned Report to Recommend Legalizing Marijuana
- Delaware Legislature Unanimously Approves Bill to Expand Medical Cannabis Law
- Canada Parliament Passes Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Poll: For First Time, Majority in France Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Marijuana Possession, Cultivation Become Legal in Vermont in Less than Two Weeks
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Initiative Being Voted On Next Week
- Portugal Parliament Passes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Medicines
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!