Thailand officials have legalized the cultivation of industrial hemp. “The Cabinet has already approved hemp as an economic plant,” says Sirinya Sittichai, secretary-general of the nation’s Narcotics Control Board. According to Sittichai, hemp cultivation will be allowed in 15 districts in six provinces; these provinces are Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, Phetchabun, Mae Hong Son and …
Tag: Chiang Mai
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!