Taking place July 13 to July 15, the California Chalice Festival will be the first in the state to allow recreational marijuana to be sold and consumed on-site. The festival is slated to take place at the San Bernadino County Fairgrounds in Victorville starting July 13 and going through July 15. Launched in 2014, this year’s Chalice …
Tag: Chalice Festival 2018
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!