A new study published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabidiol (CBD) can not only prevent the growth of cervical cancer, it can induce cell death in cervical cancer cell lines. “In this study we compare the anti-proliferative effects of crude …
Tag: Cervical Cancer treatment
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!