A new study published in the journal Cell Immunology has found that activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – something done naturally by cannabis and cannabinoids – has neuroinflammatory capabilities. According to the study; “Here we showed that Gp1a, a highly selective CB2 [cannabinoid receptor 2] agonist, with a four log higher affinity for CB2 than CB1, reduced …
Tag: cell immunology
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!