A new study out of Finland, published by the U.S. National Institute of Health and the journal Duodecim, has found that cannabis significantly improved the quality of life for a patient with cerebral palsy. “Cannabinoid was licensed in 2012 for the treatment of spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis in Finland”, states the study. “Spasticity is …
Tag: celebral palsy
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!