New polling shows that nearly every voter in the United States supports legalizing medical marijuana, and a strong majority supports legalizing recreational marijuana. According to a new Quinnipiac University national poll, U.S. voters say 60% – 34% “that the use of marijuana should be made legal in the U.S.;” this is the highest level of …
Tag: cbs news poll marijuana
Poll: 94% of U.S. Voters Support Legalizing Medical Marijuana, 60% Support Recreational Legalization
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!