New polling shows that nearly every voter in the United States supports legalizing medical marijuana, and a strong majority supports legalizing recreational marijuana. According to a new Quinnipiac University national poll, U.S. voters say 60% – 34% “that the use of marijuana should be made legal in the U.S.;” this is the highest level of …
Tag: cbs news poll marijuana
Poll: 94% of U.S. Voters Support Legalizing Medical Marijuana, 60% Support Recreational Legalization
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!