The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has officially removed cannabidiol (CBD) from their 2018 list of prohibited substances. “Cannabidiol is no longer prohibited”, states a WADA document titled Summary of Major Modifications and Explanatory Notes, 2018 Prohibited List. WADA is however banning synthetic cannabinoids such as K2 and spice. “Synthetic cannabidiol is not a cannabimimetic; however, cannabidiol extracted from …
Tag: cbd sports
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!