The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has officially removed cannabidiol (CBD) from their 2018 list of prohibited substances. “Cannabidiol is no longer prohibited”, states a WADA document titled Summary of Major Modifications and Explanatory Notes, 2018 Prohibited List. WADA is however banning synthetic cannabinoids such as K2 and spice. “Synthetic cannabidiol is not a cannabimimetic; however, cannabidiol extracted from …
Tag: cbd sports
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!