The Cabinet of Cayman Islands Premier Alden McLaughlin has given approval to legislation that would legalize the medical use and distribution of cannabis oil. The measure – which is an amendment to Misuse of Drugs Law and Pharmacy Regulations – now heads to a debate on the floor of the House of Representatives, which will …
Tag: Cayman Islands cannabis
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!