The Catholic Archdiocese of Boston have donated $850,000 to the primary campaign opposed to Massachusetts Question 4, which would legalize cannabis for those 21 and older. The donation is a last-minute effort to defeat the popular measure, which is supported by a plurality of voters according to recent polling. The church’s contribution represents a roughly …
Tag: Catholic Archdiocese
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!