Activists submitted approximately 3,800 signatures today to put an initiative to legalize cannabis to a vote this November in Saginaw, Michigan, nearly twice the required amount of 2,000. Also today, proponents of a similar initiative submitted roughly 600 signatures to put their proposal to a vote in Grosse Point, Michigan, over 100 more than the …
Tag: cary justice
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!